- A Child's Hope
A non-profit, licensed child placement agency providing no-fee foster and adoption services to Christian families in Spokane County.
- Angel Tree
A Prison Fellowship Ministry, equips churches to strengthen relationships between incarcerated parents and their children and support the families of prisoners year-round. Local contact in Spokane is Acts 519 Minstries
- Abuse Recovery Ministry Services
Exists to bring healing and transformation, from a faith perspective, to those impacted by domestic violence and controlling relationships.
- Christian Association of Youth Mentoring helps youths reach their God-given potential by assisting nonprofits and churches in starting and growing safe, effective, and sustainable mentoring programs.
- Cru (the U.S. ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ International) is an interdenominational Christian evangelism and discipleship ministry committed to giving people everywhere the opportunity to know and experience God's love and plan for their lives.
- Cup of Cool Water is a safe space where youth and young adults experiencing homelessness can access essential services and empowering programs within a supportive community.
- Embrace Washington is committed to providing, caring and supporting children in foster care within our community by raising awareness of vulnerable children's needs, and identifying how to meet those needs through connection with individuals and organizations with a heart to serve the foster care community.
- The Gathering House is an Evangelical Covenant Church and cafe, committed to using its resources of space, time, and assets to create an environment where lives can be changed under the purposes and leadership of Jesus Christ, desiring to create a place where both believers in Christ and unbelievers can gather.
- Greater Spokane Association of Evangelicals exists to transform Spokane in the name of Jesus by equipping and connecting church and ministry leaders.
- HRC Ministries
Teaching, training & equipping the Body of Christ for local missions in the areas of hunger, homelessness & sex trafficking.
- Life Services
- Sexuality Unmasked (formerly Lifeline Ministries) is a worldwide ministry dedicated to releasing God’s truth, healing, and restoration in the areas of sexuality and relationships.
- Man in the Mirror - serving pastors, equipping leaders and transforming men until every church is discipling every man.
- Moody Radio is a Christian radio network that helps you take the next step in your journey with Jesus Christ by creating and delivering practical and life-changing content.
- My Father's House of Prayer - an abiding place for the spirit of prayer and the manifest presence of God in the Spokane area, through a 24-hour-a-day nonstop ministry of prayer, open to all of the Body of Christ.
- Prison Fellowship Remember those in prison. In prison education, reentry planning, reentry mentoring, Angel Tree. Local contact Acts 519 Ministries: Beyond the Razor Wire
- Safe Families for Children
An innovative collaboration between area churches, volunteers and child care professionals designed to support at-risk children and parents in need.
- Shine 104.9FM Radio
Uplifting & Encouraging Christian Music for Spokane & Coeur d'Alene.
- SRT Services offers in-person and online healing groups to individuals who have experienced sexual abuse/assault, past abortion and/or a miscarriage/stillbirth as well as partnering with local Trauma Resource Centers (TRC) to provide SRT healing programs within their local community.
- Union Gospel Mission
To end homelessness, we must go beyond free meals and safe beds to the underlying causes. Join us as we affirm each person’s value and offer a pathway to a different life.
- Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery
The Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery improves the lives of children by providing immediate refuge and safety and ongoing family support in an environment of unconditional love.
- The Way of Business
Teaching God’s way of doing business and uniting community members to better serve the needs of people unable to provide for themselves.
- The Whatever Girls
Empowering teen girls, supporting moms, and inspiring dads to put into practice the virtues of Philippians 4:8 through resources, products, and community.
- Youth For Christ is a local mission committed to reaching the youth and families living in Spokane's most under-resourced neighborhoods with the love and hope of Jesus Christ.